Open question: What is in scope of rusEFI wiki and what is out of scope?
- A of Nov 2022 the best cost/benefit ratio is to work on TunerStudio layout and TunerStudio field tooltips and help articles which are embedded into "Help" of specific dialogs.
- Andrey does not believe in text documentation on wiki
- Content problem versus infrastructure/structure problem like https://github.com/rusefi/rusefi_documentation/issues/250 and https://github.com/rusefi/rusefi_documentation/issues/168
- We are probably not trying to teach people how to tune HP Academy does that better
As of December, 2022 the strategy is to maintain two wikis, with the same source for both. https://github.com/rusefi/rusefi/wiki/ AKA Wiki2 https://wiki.rusefi.com AKA Wiki3
Reasons for using a source repo:
- Access control
- Change review process
- History and version control management
Problems with Github Wiki:
Problems with having two wikis:
- Inconsistency of markup language between the two wikis