Open question: What is in scope of rusEFI wiki and what is out of scope?
- A of Nov 2022 the best cost/benefit ratio is to work on TunerStudio layout and TunerStudio field tooltips and help articles which are embedded into "Help" of specific dialogs.
- Andrey does not believe in text documentation on wiki
- Content problem versus infrastructure/structure problem like https://github.com/rusefi/rusefi_documentation/issues/250 and https://github.com/rusefi/rusefi_documentation/issues/168
- We are probably not trying to teach people how to tune HP Academy does that better
Reasons for using a source repo:
- Access control
- Change review process
- History and version control management
Problems with Github Wiki:
Problems with having two wikis:
- Inconsistency of markup language between the two wikis